Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On the Second day of Christmas my true love gave to me a "Spot light on Christmas" square card


Here is the second of my 12 cards of Christmas. Whilst I have been blog hopping I have stumbled upon some very simple cards that look very effective. Unfortunately I can't remember the blogs but I thank you for your inspiration. Here in Australia we don't have the stamp set that this card has been inspired by but I had a thought and realised that the square stamp from "Spot light on Christmas" would work. I have basically just stamped 9 squares - 5 in Real Red and 4 in Old Olive and then punched them out with the 1 1/4" square punch. How easy but effective. No need to put a sentiment on it as there is no room and it would spoil the effect.

Materials Used (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Spot light on Christmas
Card: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White.
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails