Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

On the Tenth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me a cute little penguin card



Hi everyone,

I just love these cute little guys. Penguins are sooo adorable. These little guys are from Punch Pals. I stamped them using black Stazon. I have then coloured them using my blender pen and ink pads. The sign post has been made using the Christmas Tree trunk and then using my Real Red Stampin' write (only because we don't have one in Riding Hood Red) to colour in the sentiment I wanted. I punched it out using the Word Window Punch. The Baja Breeze mat has been made using the Square Scallop Punch. I am finding that punch is becoming more and more useful everyday!!!

Materials Used (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Punch Pals
Card: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Word Window Punch, Square Scallop Punch, Real Red Stampin' Write

'Til tomorrow

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails