Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

On the Third day of Christmas my true love gave to me a starry "Christmas Classics" card





Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted until now but I have been busy with dear friend who wanted to do some crafting today. Her daughter is my eldest daughters best friend and they are so gorgeous together.

Anyway here is my offering to you. I have used the Christmas Classics and just used the lovely star. This star is so versatile that it can be used for a lot of different cards - hmm I can see a male card coming up soon using it. Anyway... I stamped it in Versamark on the Baja Breeze cardstock and then stamped it again in Baja Breeze on Whisper White. I then stamped two stars in Real Red on a scrap of Whisper White and used the Star Punch to punch them out and popped them onto Dimensionals and then stuck them to the card. Finally I mounted the Whisper White onto a mat of Real Red and hey presto a quick and easy card. The card actually needed a sentiment so I went to Punch Pals and used my Real Red Stampn' Write to ink up one of the sentiments Merry Christmas. Punched it out using the Word Window Punch. The sentiment in turn needed a mat so I used my Square Scallop to create the mat you see. Hey Presto a Chrissy card done in approx 10 to 15 minutes.

'Til tomorrow

Juliette

Materials Used (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Christmas Classics, Punch Pals
Card: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Baja Breeze, Real Red
Other: Large Star Punch, Word Window Punch, Square Scallop Punch, Dimensionals, Real Red Stampn' Write

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails