Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One of my Christmas presents

Hi everyone,

Well I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. We did although my two little girls are still recovering (having temper tantrums and extra sleeps!!!).

I finally had some time to stamp yesterday so I thought I would show you what I came up with. I got the Fifth Avenue Floral from my BIL and SIL for Chrissy. This is a stamp set I have wanted for ages but for some reason never got round to purchasing.

I made two cards and here they are:-





Materials Used: All Stampin' Up.
Card One:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Short and Sweet
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red
Card: Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Rose Red,
Other: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch.

Card Two:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Think Happy Thoughts
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red
Card: Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Rose Red
Other: Very Vanilly Taffeta Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" CirclePunch, Scallop Circle, Clear Rhinestone Brad, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen.

' Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails