Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hi everyone,

Well I hope everyone is now recovering from their New Year celebrations. As usual ours was rather quite. With two little girls there is not much opportunity to get out and about. We did however let them stay up to see the 9.00pm Fireworks on TV. Not quite the same as being there but the last time we tried it, the family friendly place we went to was quickly over taken by some rather intoxicated young adults.

Anyway I have another quick gift idea (I know Christmas is over but I forgot I had taken a photo of this project). The good thing about this project is it doesn't have to be for Christmas - any photo you have is good. Anyway the two cute girls in the photo are my beautiful girls - and this was their Christmas photo - thank god for digital SLR's is all I can say. I think we took over 50 photos in two sittings to get this one!!!



The photo is a standard 5"x7". I then matted it on Real Red and using Circle Circus I stamped on a full A4 piece of Whisper White - using Baja Breeze, Real Red and Chocolate Chip. We gave this to my DH, Nanna for Christmas.

I wish you all a very Happy and safe New Year.

'Til nex time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails