Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Some Dates to Remember

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I don't have a card to show you (but will have several projects over the next couple of days so don't forget to come back!!!)

I just wanted to remind you all that the  Inventory Clearance is coming to an end on the 24th January. Whilst three sets have sold out  -see list below:-
Item Number Item Name
116376    Jumbo Outline Alphabet stamp set*
111983 Just Riding stamp set*
112370  Wild West Alphabet Stamp Set
(you can still purchase them but not at the discounted rate), there are some significant savings to be had on a lot of items - so please have a look and contact me if you would like to order something.

I have shown a couple of projects recently which have items from the inventory clearance so have a look here and here.

'Til next time

Juliette

(Don't forget to look for my class list - classes resume completely in February - I will be posting over the next couple of days some of what you can expect to make!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails