Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Valentines Day Class

Hi everyone,

I have a photo of the projects that we will be making at my Valentines Project Classes early next month.


You will get to make two cards and one box. Now I have to admit that the 'hot' babe is not my idea but comes from the very talented Ellen Kemper. Don't you think that Hubby (or boyfriend) might like to receive her rather than a generic mass produced store bought card?

If you think so please book into my class. I am running the class on Thursday 4th February (7.30pm start) and Tuesday 9th February (7.30pm start). Cost of the class is $18 if you bring your own adhesive or $20 if you use mine. Bring a friend I haven't met and get your class for half price. Places are limited to 8.  If you can't make it to either date but have at least six friends I can bring the class to you. Email me (juleskraftikrafts@gmail.com) or call 0407 371 558 to book your spot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails