Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Nephews' Birthday Cards

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all of you who stopped by my blog on the hop yesterday. Also a big thankyou to those who left comments. It is nice to get comments on your work - something I need to try and make sure I do more of.

Anyway this weekend just gone we celebrated my nephews' birthdays. There is three years difference in age but their birthdays are only two weeks apart - so their Mum and Dad hold a joint family birthday party for them each year.

My eldest nephew has taken a liking to cooking so I bought him some cooking books, an apron and some wooden spoons. That meant that there was only one option for his birthday card and that was to use Voila! This time I have teamed 'my little fat chief' with the sweet treat cups.


Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Voila
Card: Kraft, Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Black Staz On, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Sahara Sand
Other: Sweet Treat Cups 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch Dimensionals.

This next card is for my younger nephew. As I had used Sweet Treat Cups for his big brother I had to do the same for him. I used the standard gumball machine from Something Sweet.


The sentiment is from the SAB set Happy Moments.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Something Sweet, Happy Moments.
Card: Kraft, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White.
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Certainly Celery
Other: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Round Tab Punch, Dimensionals.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Liam said...

These cards are so cute. Love it.

Liam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails