Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Side Step Card

Hi everyone,

Tonight I have a Fancy Folds class and one of the cards that we are making is a Side Step Card. See here for my previous card. Although we are not making the card I am going to show you, I wanted to show my ladies that you can change this card around.

I have also used Butterfly Prints from the Summer Mini Catalogue that is fast coming to an end. Don't forget you only have until the 31st March to get this set for only $25.95 and the matching Butterfly Punch ($30.95).


Materials Used (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Butterfly Prints
Card: Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP.
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron.
Other: Rhinestone Brads, Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals.

Oh well, better get ready for class.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails