Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

A Rose is a Rose

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post tonight - it is absolutely freezing in the computer room and I really should be working on my monthly newsletter which is now 2 days late. I will get it out by the end of the weekend I promise.

Anyway as this months promotion is on two step stamping I thought I would show you a couple of cards I made this week using my favorite stamp set A Rose is a Rose. Now when I have two step stamped this I did it with Versamark and then embossed it. The cards look fabulous in real life (but there I go blowing my own trumpet!!!). These cards are part of a bigger project that I hope to show you by the end of the weekend - but that all depends upon what DH has install for us this weekend.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: A Rose is a Rose, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Versamark, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive
Other: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Dimensionals

This is the other card - the same but with Pink Pirouette as the base

Materials Used - the same as above.

Anyway - don't forget to contact me to order your own A Rose is a Rose Stamp set.

Hope you all have a good evening.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails