Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cards for Kylie

Hi everyone,

Well I have been a bad blogger haven't I? Unfortunately I haven't really felt much like it. It takes so long to get from the lounge room to the computer room and my lap top doesn't have everything on it that I need to edit photos etc.

I have however been able to create some cards for you to look at. A friend of mine went into hospital not this Friday just gone but the one before. She has had some major surgery done and will be out of action for approx 6-8 weeks - a bit like me!!! Anyway I thought I would make her some cards so that she can give them to all the people who have and will be helping her and her family over the coming weeks.

Firstly though here is the "get well" card that I made for her. It is very simple and uses the Hostess Level 1 set "Live Like you Mean It" - it is appropriate due to the surgery that she had.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Live Like you Mean It
Paper: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Rose Red
Other: 1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon.

The next cards are using the soon to be retired Tea Party DSP and the wonderful Top Note Die for the Big Shot. Very simple cards to make but look effective.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Short and Sweet
Paper: Almost Amethyst (Retiring), So Saffron, Tea Party DSP (Retiring)
Ink: Amost Amethyst (Retiring), Certainly Celery.
Other: Dimensionals, Top Note Die, So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon (Ribbon bundle from last year), Certainly Celery Twill Ribbon (Ribbon Bundle from last year), Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch (Retiring).

Then I made two cards using the set Simply Said.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Simply Said
Paper: Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery
Ink: Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo
Other: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write, Blender Pen, Sizzlets Button Die, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (Retiring), Certainly Celery Twill Ribbon (Ribbon Bundle from last year), Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Oval Nestabilites, Glue Dots.

The last two cards are the same as ones I have made earlier using the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Embossing Folder exclusive to SU! (I have to say I can't wait to get my hands on the new ones that are available in our new catalogue from 1st September).

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts (Retiring)
Paper: Whipser White, Rich Razzleberyy, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Other: Dimensionals, Filigree Brads, Clear Rhinestone Brads, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (Retiring), Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (Retiring).

Note: In future when I am using product that is retiring I will highlight it in red. Also remember with the Last Chance List that items are selling fast. I will update my blog with a page at the top so you can click on that to keep up to date with product that is running low or has sold out.

Don't forget to contact me if there is product that you NEED because I can tell you - when it is gone it is too late.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails