Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dasher!!!

Hi everyone,

I have been wanting Dasher ever since I saw him appear on all the US blogs last year. I was so excited to see him in the A La Carte stamp range at the back of the IB&C and he is a bargain at only $14.95. I have a feeling I will be using him a lot so be prepared for more to come. This card came about from checking out Splitcoaststampers (click here for the tutorial)  and seeing the technique for the crimped diamond. I have wanted to try this for a while and when I saw how easy it was it was a 'now why did not think of that' moments.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Dasher, Christmas Greetings
Paper: Cherry Cobbler (again!!!), Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Other: Crimper.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

You've done yourself proud Juliette. It looks stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails