Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Elements of Style

Hi everyone,

Well despite school holidays and DD6 being banned from watching TV for being sneaky, I managed to finally ink up Elements of Style yesterday. This card is extremely easy - just how I like it. I have used the new Blushing Bride In Colour. Now when I first saw that we were getting another pink in the colour palatte I thought 'why?' and then said 'I will never use it'. Well famous last words. I am really loving the dusky pink. Don't you just love the new Whisper White Organza Ribbon?

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Garden Green, Blushing Bride
Other: Whisper White Organza Ribbon, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Blender Pen.

Now to finish preparing for tonight's class.

'Til next time

Juliette

3 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Gorgeous card, will just have to slide that one into the case file! Love blushing bride too, so pretty!

Nancy Seed said...

Nice card. Hope you heal quickly. I did the same thing almost 10 years ago now. Open fracture, dislocation of the right ankle. I am now a bionic woman - at least the ankle part! Make sure you follow through with lots of physio. You will be back on your feet before you know it. Doesn't bother me a bit any more, but it took awhile before I could say that. Take care of yourself.
Nancy S

Debbie Lamb said...

I must admit that I thought the same about Blushing Bride - but will have to give a go after seeing your card. You've made this beautifully :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails