Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Open House

Hi everyone,

Well I have been a little busy preparing for my Open House that was last night. Not many people came but to my lovely loyal customers (who are also fabulous friends) - a big thank you for coming. Over the next couple of days I will show you the different Make n' Takes that they did. I prepared three using all new product apart from some of the punches and Whisper White and Very Vanilla of course. Here is the first one.


A lovely simple one using the devine Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing folder. If you look through the new IB&C you will see I CASED this from the cattie.

Materials Used: (All Stapmin' Up!)
Stamps: Perfect Punches


Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz

Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Other: Floral Fusion Sizzlet Die, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals.

Anyway I hope you have a lovely evening. I am going to put my foot up as my physio told me off today for letting it get so swollen. Also it is DH's Birthday today (not that he is celebrating - he doesn't even have a present), but his Mum is here cooking a lovely Roast Lamb dinner - so lucky us!!!

'Til next time,

Juliette

2 comments:

Amanda Higgins said...

I had a lovely time at the open house Juliette! And your make and takes were just gorgeous! We were so lucky. xx

Unknown said...

I do really love this embossing folder. It looks great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails