Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pocket Silhouettes

Hi everyone,

I have been busy designing my Stamp A Stacks for September and October - just as well I have designed Septembers as my class is on Wednesday 22nd September LOL. I am going to show you the Pocket Silhouettes designs. Now I have used the new Marina Mist cardstock but unfortunately Mr Delivery Man has not delivered my order which contains the Marina Mist 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon that I ordered early last week - so I have had to substitute it with the retired Bashful Blue. I am hoping and praying I get my delivery on Monday or I will have to contact DS and see what the problem is - I know I shouldn't complain as there are a lot of demo's still waiting for some new toys to play with but still...

As you can see I have gone for the bright and cheery colours as Spring is definitely trying to make a go of it.

If you would like to come to my class on Wednesday night just contact me to book your place. Cost is $20 and you will get to make 8 cards with envelopes and any embellishments. I will show you the second lot of cards we are making tomorrow (or just check out my September Class list for a look).

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails