Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Florence Nightingale anyone?

Hi everyone,

Just another quick one. After seeing the cute Nurse and Dr Owl's on Kerry Buntings blog I decided I had to CASE them - well just the Nurse Owl. I have decided that half of my designs for next months Stamp A Stack will involve using the Owl Punch and the Bird Punch - along with the new set Word Play.

Here is my version of the Nurse.

I think she is lovely - but that is my opinion. What do you think?

I think this card could also be used as an appreciation for all the hard work that the wonderful nursing staff do. I have first hand knowledge of this - don't I?  Or I was thinking, and I can say it because I know my sister doesn't check my blog, but I will make this card for her (with a different sentiment) when she graduates from her nursing degree next year. She has always wanted to be a nurse and now that she is in her mid 40's she has finally made it. Goes to show you want something badly enough it can and will happen.

'Til next time,

Juliette

4 comments:

Leonie said...

I think she is simply delightful! So darn cute:)

Unknown said...

Just soooo cute Juliette,she looks great. TFS

Kerry Parkinson said...

Very cute Juliette and I love your red cross so will be caseing that one right back again!

Debbie Lamb said...

Oh, so adorable Juliette!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails