Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Owl Punch goes Penguin

Hi everyone,

I have been having a play with my new Owl Punch for some ideas for Novembers Stamp a Stack. I just love the whole blogging universe because there are some incredibly talented ladies out there who post their work and don't mind telling you how they did it. I am madly searching who I got the idea off for the penguins but naturally can't find it - so if someone reads this blog and can tell me where I can find the link I will post a link to the lovely ladies site.


Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Word Play, Punch Pals
Paper: Real Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Baja Breeze, Real Red and Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Markers
Other: XL Owl Punch, Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Lots of Tags Sizzlets, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Kerry Parkinson said...

This is so cute Juliette! I love their little scarves!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails