Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Santa's Little Helper

Hi everyone,

I have been playing around with Punch Art - must be something to do with next months classes. Anyway I have wanted to make an Elf and I have had several attempts but nothing really made me think this looks like an Elf. One card made the little guy look like something from outer space. Another one made him look like a pig!!!

Anyway whilst Blurfing I found this really cool Elf on Marie Shaughnessy's blog that she did last year. Now her little guy was so cool that I didn't change much on him. Also she has done the hard work for you and her entry includes all the punch art pieces that you need - thank you so much Marie.

This cute little fella is part of my Christmas Stamp A Stack class that I am running next month. I have classes on either Monday 22nd November (10.00am start), Wednesday 24th November (7.30pm start) or Thursday 25th November (7.30pm start). Come and make 10 cards for $25 (or $20 if you bring your own adhesive). Includes envelopes and embellishments if used.

'Til next time


Juliette

2 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Seriously, how ADORABLE is this little guy? Sooooooo cute Juliette! I am off to Marie's to find the "recipe"! TFS

Anonymous said...

Love the Little elf very cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails