Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stamping on Candles

Hi everyone,

I know I haven't updated my blog for a while and the only excuse I have is my kids have been sick. Why is it when it is school holidays they get sick? Poor DD6 had a temp of 39.7 C (that is 103.4 F). She is however on the mend I hope.

I have also been busy organising projects for an upcoming retreat that I am running workshops at. I have been asked to run the craft corner and will be doing 5 different workshops. I thought I would show you one of the workshops. Each lady who comes to the workshop will get to "Stamp" on two candles and make a box to put them in.



I forgot how easy and how much fun it is to do these. If you are interested in holding a workshop I would be more than happy to show you and your friends how to do this. Just contact me to arrange a date.

'Til next time,

Juliette

3 comments:

Bev said...

your candles look fantastic Juliette, I love teh look on ladies faces when you showhow its done...priceless

Debbie Lamb said...

Oooh, these are devine Juliette! I wish I could be there. Sorry to hear your girls have been unwell. Hope they're better real soon.

Dawn Pritchard The Inked Stamper said...

Cute candles! I keep meaning to do these I never remember! Thanks for commenting on my blog!!
http://theinkedstamper.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails