Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day Twelve of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

I'm back after a lovely lunch with my Dad and my sister and her hubby. Well here is today's offering. I have made my Top Note Purse using Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Sahara Sand - I a lovely colour combination if you ask me. I have also used one of my favorites Snow Swirled. The box that goes on the inside is big enough to hold a gift card.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Other: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brad, 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Pewter Jumbo Brads, Crop A Dile.

Once again thanks for looking.

'Til next time


Juliette

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails