Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day Twenty Five of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,


Well here we are Day Twenty Five - so this means it is Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas to you and your families and a Happy and Safe 2011.


My last project is based on my Christmas card that I sent out this year. Once again a very simple card and easy to reproduce. I have once again not used a Christmas set - which is rather funny as I appear to own nearly everyone Christmas sent in the catalogue.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Perfect Punches
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red,  Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Real Red
Other: 1 3/4" Circle Punch,  1 3/8" Circle Punch,  1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals, 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time.


Juliette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juliette,
Received the flower candle holder in the mail, it's gorgeous - Thanks,
Rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails