Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Itty Bitty Bits

Hi everyone,

When the Summer Mini came out one of the first sets I had to get was Itty Bitty Bits. Having said that I am very ashamed to say that it has hardly seen ink. I used it for a Christmas card and then nothing. Well I was able to have a small play for myself this week and I came up with this. I actually used last weeks sketch challenge from Stamping 411 but never got to upload the card until now so never mind. This is the sketch from last week.

It is a sketch I think that I will use over and over again. Nice and simple - just the way I like it.
















This is my take on the sketch. I used the inset embossing technique for this card. Very cool and easy to do.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Itty Bitty Bits, Love Defined, So Happy For You (SAB 2011)
Paper: So Saffron, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz
Other: 1/4" Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails