Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clean & Simple FTL136

Hi everyone,

Well believe it or not, despite the school holidays, I have found some time to craft. Well I generally find time to craft but it is usually working out what I want to do in my up coming classes. This time I decided I would sit down and do the Clean & Simple challenge. Now this card was made out of cut offs that I had stashed away - not even the card base needed to be cut as I already had it cut from a previous card. So this card took all of about 10 minutes to put together.

Here is the sketch that we worked from.

Here is the card that I came up with.
I don't actually own any SU! buttons (shock horror) and as I like using nearly all SU! product when I make cards I decided to add the butterfly from Cottage Garden in place of a button.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Cottage Garden,
Paper: Sunny Garden DSP, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade
Other: Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails