Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cupcakes anyone?

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pop by and show you some cards that we are making in class this week. For my Stamp A Stack we are using the really cute Create A Cupcake stamp set and the matching Build A Cupcake punch. Now you probably know I don't do well with bright colours and I definitely am not comfortable using Daffodil Delight but here you go...

The other set of cards are using Elements of Style and are not as whimsical. If you would like to have a look at those cards check out my classes for April at the top of my blog.

If you would like to come and make these cards just contact me to book you spot. I have spaces left on both Wednesday (6th) and Thursday (7th).

Also don't forget that if you do want to make something like this but can't make it to my evening classes contact me to have a workshop or class in your own home.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Juliette you have been busy. The colours are really vibrant. I just love love all the bright colours at the moment.

Jennifer Adnitt said...

Love the colour combos Juliette. It all looks good enough to eat!

Debbie Lamb said...

These are awesome Juliette! I had my mini cattie launch this afternoon and I should have looked at these first. The cards my ladies made were very simple. They would have loved these. I'll have to remember for next time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails