Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Baskets

Hi everyone,

Wow! Good Friday already. I do hope that everyone is spending some time with their families today.

I thought I would show you some Easter baskets that I made. I actually made them for DD4's pre-school teachers - although these are not the ones we gave. I forgot to take photo's before we gave them away yesterday so I made some more - as you do!!! I am going to see my sister on Sunday for Easter lunch so they will not be wasted.

As you can see they easily fit one of the luxury Cadbury Easter Bunnies - or several smaller eggs. I am sure that the Lindt bunnies would fit also.

Here are some close ups of the sides and handles of these cute baskets.


This one is using Concord Crush and Luxury DSP. The little 'flowers' on the handle is made from the Sizzlet Die Floral Fusions and one of the Itty Bitty Punches.


















This one is using Pretty in Pink along with another pattern from the Luxury DSP. The 'flowers' have been made using the same Sizzlet Die and punch.

















This last basket has been made using Crumb Cake as a base with Pink Pirouette textured card stock attached. The flowers have been made using the Boho Blossoms Punch. The sentiment on all of the baskets is from Well Scripted (which was available in the 2010-2011 Summer Mini catalogue).












Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails