Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look what I got!!!



Hi everyone,

I received this blog award from fellow team member Michelle Marchant (you really need to check out her blog as she does gorgeous work). Thank you so much Michelle. Now if you have less than 300 followers you may receive such an award.

I need to acknowledge the person got the award from, and link back to them - done. I now need to choose 3 other very talented ladies out there who inspire me. So here goes.

1. Debbie Lamb - a fantastic demo from New Zealand.
2. Kayleigh Dowdeswell - a very talented young demo (and in my down line)
3. Kerry Bunting - a fellow team member who I go to for inspiration regularly.

I hope to be back again soon with some more work to show you.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails