Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mothers Day Class - Punched Lilies

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to show you what my class is this week. Now I have totally CASED this from Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds where she has a fantastic video tutorial on how to make these beautiful punched lilies. The scrapbook box is from Papercrafts Love Affair. Now naturally you can have a look at these blogs and have a play yourself, or come to my class where the box and lid is already cut and scored for you and you have access to all my toys. I will take you through how to make these step by step at a slower pace. I still have room for both tomorrow night and Thursday night. Just email me to book your spot so I can make sure I prepare in advance for you. Cost is $25. Note if you do make it there will be a little Easter gift for you too.






































Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails