Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Sense of Time

Hi everyone,

Whilst a lot of my demo friends were in chilly Melbourne for the annual Australasian Stampin' Up! convention, some of us were left at home. The wonderful group I belong to ESAD had "Unconvention" that ran over the days of the real convention. Now if you are an Australian or New Zealand Demo I would suggest you come over and check us out. The ladies are so very nice and friends. Just click here to join in the fun. Some very clever and talented ladies put their hands up to run challenges for us to do. One of the challenges was a colour challenge using the colours - Crumb Cake, River Rock and Soft Suede. Not normally colours I use but I thought I should challenge myself every so often. Here is what I came up with.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: A Sense of Time
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, River Rock
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Other: Hemp Twine, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals.

I will be back over the week to show you more of the challenges that I was able to partake in. Unfortunately time was against me so I wasn't able to complete everything. I will however try and make more later on during this week.

Thanks for looking.
'Til next time,

Juliette

  

1 comment:

Kelly G said...

What a great male card. I love the stamps that you have used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails