Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Because I Care - a birthday card

Hi everyone,

Well it has been a long time between posts. Only excuse - lack of mojo. All I can say is I am glad I have designed my classes for June already or I would be in serious trouble.

I just wanted to show you the Birthday card I made for my MIL. She loves hydrangeas so I thought I would ink up Because I Care. Here is what I came up with.

I used my Stampin' Write Markers of Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi to ink up the rubber. Such an easy way to get multiple colours of ink onto your stamp. If you look closely you will see that I have stamped the hydrangea onto a piece of scrap and the cut around part of it to layer with dimensionals onto the main image. If you don't mind cutting it is a good way to add that bit extra to your projects. You can't see it too well but I have also put Dazzling Diamonds onto the hydrangea as well. My bow is after watching Teneale Williams in action at convention. Ok so I didn't go to convention but check out her blog here. She makes it look so very easy.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Because I Care (Hostess Level 1), Bring on the Cake
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Marina Mist, Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,  


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails