Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthday Invitations

Hi everyone,

Well I have been a little quiet in blog land - wish that was the case in my normal life but hey life would be dull if we weren't busy - right?

Next week DD4 will be 5 and as such I agreed to let her have her first proper Birthday Party. Here are the invitations that I made.

Here is the inside.


I made 12 of these beauties and whilst I enjoyed making them they did take a long time!!!

Materials Used:
Stamps: Party Hearty, Party This Way, Inviting
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
Other:  Scallop Trim Boarder Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch, 5/8" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Big Shot. Non SU! supplies Nestabilities Circle and Scallop Circle, Velcro Dots.

I am now going to prepare for tonight's class. The ladies are making three different sizes of the Never Ending card.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

These are adorable Juliette! I'm sure they'll be appreciated by the birthday girl and the lucky recipients. Hard to believe your baby will be 5 already!

Margaret said...

How pretty! These will be a big hit! Good luck w/ your party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails