Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Growing Green

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would pop by and show you another card I have made using the floating re-inker technique. This time I have used the set Growing Green. This is such a lovely set but unfortunately hasn't seen much ink.

I really love this card - not sure if it is the colours or just  the simplicity of it.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Growing Green, Just Believe
Paper: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz DSP, Shimmery White
Ink: Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, 1/2" Concord Crush Stiched Poly Ribbon, Big Shot
Non SU!: Nestabilities Scallop Circle, Large and Small Circles.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colours Juliette, they work very well together.

Amanda Higgins said...

I just love it! Purple and green are such a good combo.

Yvonne said...

WOW! Love the depth of colour the purple gives the flowers. Very nice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails