Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Strength & Hope

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to show you 4 of the cards that are in my Stamp A Stack class this week. We are using the gorgeous set Strength & Hope that is available in the Autumn/ Winter Mini Catalogue. Stampin' Up! are donating $2 per stamp set sold to the Breast Cancer Foundation. Now if you ever needed an excuse to purchase a stamp set here is one. The cost of the set is $35.95 (wood mount) or $28.95 (clear mount). If you would like to order this set through me, I will waive the normal shipping fee of $5.95 on it. If you would like to play with the set prior to purchasing then why not join me on Wednesday or Thursday evening this week. In my Stamp A Stacks you make 8 cards for $25 (or $20 if you bring your own adhesive). All cardstock is pre-cut and the cost of the class includes envelopes and ribbons required. Contact me to book your spot.

I will post the other 4 cards that we are making tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails