Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Motorcycle

Hi everyone,

Finally back with my next installment of A La Carte stamp examples. If you are noticing a trend in the card designs that is because I used them for my Stamp A Stack last week. I like to keep my Stamp A Stacks relatively 'basic' for want of a better word. When designing my Stamp A Stacks I usually choose two stamp sets (for this one I actually used 5 but there you go), and try to have the same sized cardstock for each Stamp Set. I have found that this makes it a bit easier for my customers and there is less chance of the wrong piece of cardstock being used for a card.

Anyway onto the cards. This time I have used the gorgeous Motorcycle stamp. This stamp cries out 'Man' card and is a great one to have stashed away for those difficult male cards that we all have to make.

This card has the motorcylce imaged stamped several times to give it a look of motion. I used Basic Grey cardstock and ink- a colour I don't often use and teamed it up with Elegant Soiree. The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake. I added a couple of eyelets using my trusty crop-a-dile and there you have it.

The second card is a little more colourful.

Here I have used Basic Grey ink and cardstock again but have teamed it with a mat of Crumb Cake and popped it onto a Real Red Card base. The image has been coloured in using my blender pen and Real Red Ink. The sentiment is from Occasional Greetings.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails