Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Friends 24-7

Hi everyone,

There is a new challenge blog on the block and it is called Sunny Challenges & Creations. It is run by three Australian Demos who are very talented. This is their second week. Unfortunately I didn't get to play along last week. This week the challenge is to use the set Friends 24-7 and combine it with a sketch that they have provided. The really cool thing is that if you have lost your Mojo then this challenge blog is the way to go, as they provide the sketch and stamp set - all you have to do is come up with a colour combination and a card.

Here is my entry this week.

I love the flourish from this set and I have inked it with Baja Breeze and then rock n' rolled it with Soft Suede. The DSP is from Elegant Soiree (I am so going to miss this DSP). The base card is Baja Breeze and the mat is Crumb Cake that I have run through my Big Shot using the EF Elegant Lines.

Friends 24-7 is one of the stamp sets on the retiring list so if you don't have it but want it I would suggest that you do something about getting it!!!

I will be back tomorrow with another stamp set that is retiring and another challenge that I am entering.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

4 comments:

Vicky W said...

Julie, your card is beautiful as usual! I love how you have Rock & Rolled the flourish. The whole card is so so soft & very feminine. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations.

Jean McKenzie said...

Juliette, Your card is so soft and elegant. The embossing matches that paper and stamp set so well and I love your choice of DSP! Very pretty card.

Anonymous said...

Juliette, what a gorgeous card. I love the colour combination. Thanks so much for playing along at Sunny Challengs & Creations this week.

Leigh said...

I like your card Juliette. Very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails