Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Flower Fest Birthday

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was my Besties  Birthday. Unfortunately  I wasn't able to spend the day with her but we are going out tonight for dinner and a good laugh.

Here is the card that I made her. Lots of cutting which I love to do but my bestie doesn't.

I have already fallen in love with the new Seam Binding. Here it is in Cherry Cobbler - it is just yummy!!!

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated)
Stamps: Flower Fest, Petite Pairs
Paper: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
Other: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Dimensionals. Nestie Circles.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette


3 comments:

Amanda Higgins said...

Gorgeous, what a lucky lady that bestie of yours is, enjoy your dinner.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to dinner, I hope they are well stocked!

Margaret said...

This is beautiful with all those pretty layers and such 'fussy' cutting! Enjoy your time with your friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails