Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Here, It's Here, It's Here!!!

Hi everyone,

Well as you can see I am a tad excited!!! That is because the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue is here!!!! Click here to go to the on line version. If you would like your own copy to hold in your hand then contact me. $10.00 if you pick it up from me, $15.95 if you would like it sent. You can earn it free by either placing an order of $100 or more (and who doesn't need more!!!), or book a workshop - now is a great time to get a group of friends together for a laugh!!!

There area lot of gorgeous new products including 5 brand new colours, some yummy new ribbons and Designer Series Paper (DSP).

I have some more news for you. If you have ever wanted to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator well now is the time. For the month of September there is a deal on joining. There is a mini kit which will cost $169 (over $300 worth of value), or if you would like the standard kit get 20% off. Click here to see the PDF with the information. Better still contact me to find out more.

Today is my 20th Wedding Anniversary so whilst I would love to be creating some goodies for you to look at I am going to spend the day with my wonderful Hubby. I will however be able to check my emails so email me if you want further information on anything to do with the new catalogue or joining Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails