Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Merry & Type

Hi everyone,

Wow it has been a little while since I have been on here. Don't know how much I will get done over the coming days and weeks as school holidays are about to start and I am determined to actually spend some time with my gorgeous girls being a proper Mummy. I am hoping that I will be able to some crafting for the remainder of the day and night and a bit tomorrow and over the weekend, so I will be able to show you some ideas.

Last night I had my Christmas Stamp A Stack where you get to come along and make 12 Christmas cards. The idea is to have all your Christmas cards made by the beginning of December so you don't have to worry about them. Last night we used the gorgeous set Snow Swirled (click here) to see the cards, along with a new set from the new catalogue called Merry & Type.

I focused on the main bauble image for these cards. I wanted to have different colours for the baubles so I stamped the images several times in the different colours so that I could cut out the extra baubles to stick onto the main card image. I have to apologise for the ribbon. When I made these cards I didn't have any of the new Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon so I used some that I had left over from a couple of years ago. The new Riding Hood Red Taffeta doesn't have the white along the outside of the ribbon.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Merry & Type
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Island Indigo
Other: Big Shot, Finial Press EF, Decorative Label Punch, 3/8"Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (retired from 2009).


All in all three simple but effective cards I think!!!

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

I didn't think I needed another Christmas bauble stamp set - I've changed my mind after seeing your lovely cards.

Margaret said...

This stamp set has been on my wish list. Now I really want it! These are beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails