Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Posy Punch

Hi everyone,

Firstly let me say a huge thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog over the weekend and to all the lovely comments I got. I have to say that my fellow ESAD ladies are very talented and clever. I certainly have some lovely new ideas to CASE now.

I thought I would pop by and show you another card that I had at my launch party a couple of weeks ago. This was one of the make & takes that the ladies made. It is using one of the new Hostess sets Posy Punch. I love it when a stamp set co-ordinates with our punches and this one co-ordinates beautifully with the Flower Fancy Punch, the 1" Circle Punch and also the 3/4" Circle Punch.


I have used the new 2011-2013 In Colors of Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Calypso Coral. Wisteria Wonder works wonderfully well with Elegant Eggplant too. Don't you just love the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch? So delicate.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Posy Punch (Hostess), Curly Cute.
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral
Other: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet EF, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Flower Fancy Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals.


Thanks for looking.


'Til next time,



Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails