Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 14

Hi everyone,

Well I think I am just about there with the gifts I have been making. Still have four gifts to make for some important ladies in my life. I need to get them done by Friday so I will be busy for a little while to come but next week will be much less hectic.

Today I am going to show you a card I have made using Pennant Parade. This set is such a versatile set and this time I am using it for a Christmas Card.

I have used two of the colours from the Letters to Santa DSP (Old Olive and Blushing Bride), I think they look great teamed with Whisper White and Crumb Cake. What do you think?

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Margaret said...

A beautiful card and the embossed frame is perfect behind the tree! I'm still trying to finish up some last minute gifts as well. I'm hoping to squeeze in some time tomorrow to get to the craft table!

Amanda Higgins said...

This card is just stunning, and such a gorgeous colour combo. I must try that combination some time. So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails