Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 17

Hi everyone,

Yes I am back again with today's post. Once again I have decided to show you another type of Gift card holder. Once again not an original idea and I am sorry I can't remember where I got the idea from in the first place. The measurements are my own though - I do know that.

Dasher was actually stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed using the gorgeous Cherry Cobbler EP.

Here is the inside.

You even have a space to write your own message so it is really a card and gift card holder all in one.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great design and Dasher looks beautiful in the cc embossing! Love how you layered the tag too! I need to remember to do that more often!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails