Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 25

Merry Christmas everyone.

I hope that you are all having or have had a lovely day spending time out with treasured family and friends. Today we are spending the day with my DH's extended family and in a couple of days we will go and see my sisters, their husbands and my eldest nieces and nephews. I love Christmas and love the feeling of happiness and well being that is around at this time of year.

Today I am showing you the Christmas card that I made for my family and friends this year. I used the same focal image but changed the colours a little. Some have a background of Whisper White and others Very Vanilla. Each flower was stamped at least three times and then punched out with the Fancy Flower Punch, the 5-Petal Punch and the 3/4" Circle Punch and then layered using Dimenionsals. A lot of stamping and a lot of punching but a lot of fun too.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. Thank you to all of you who have stumbled across my little part of the web and thank you for all your lovely comments through out the year. Stay safe and take the time to enjoy each others company.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a beautiful way to use this stamp! I love the color combo too! I like that while keeping to the same elements, you changed little details to keep things interesting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails