Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spiced Paisely

Hi everyone,

Oh my I have been MIA. Maybe that is a good thing for you - maybe not. Anyway I thought I would show you a set of 4 cards that I have made using Spiced Paisley that is available in the Summer Mini. I knew I had to have this set as soon as I saw it but sadly it has taken me this long to actually play with it. The set co-ordinates beautifully with the Spiced Cake DSP which is absolutely gorgeous. However I thought I would try using different colours and this is what I came up with.

These cards have been made using one A4 sheet of Whisper White that has been stamped on randomly to create the back ground. I have then cut it up to make these cards. I still have a piece that is 10.5cm x 14.8cm so I can easily make at least another two cards.

These are 4 of the cards that are in my Stamp A Stack that is on this week. Please let me know if you would like to attend. There will be another 4 cards using the Well Worn DSP that is perfect for Male cards. So for just $25 (or $20 if you bring your own adhesive) you get to make 8 cards including envelopes and ribbons etc. Dates for this class are Wednesday 8th Feb - 7.30pm start, Thursday 9th Feb - 7.30pm start or Wednesday 15th Feb - 10.00am start.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Silly, Juliette! Of course we're thrilled you're here!! Your four cards are gorgeous! I love the colors you used and the paper pieced flower is fabulous! I really need to do more cards like this!
BTW- I have candy on my blog, be sure to check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails