Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Topsy-Turvy Celebration

Hi everyone,

I can't believe the sun is out today and there is actually some blue sky. Shhh... Don't tell anyone, I may actually get back up to date with my washing.

Yesterday, the daughter of a lovely friend of mine turned 8. DD7 was invited to her party so naturally I had to make a card. I received Topsy-Turvy Celebration free from Stampin' Up! and despite the fact that I love this set I hadn't inked it up.

My card is by no means an original and I apologise but I can't remember who I CASEd it from. If  you know, or you are the person please let me know so that I can update my blog with a link.

Isn't it bright and cheerful? Don't forget the bling. What little girl doesn't like bling?

In case you are wondering the mat behind the Modern Label has been created using the Sizzix Magnetic Movers & Shapers Punch Windows. I have to say I am pretty slack when it come to using the Movers & Shapers for it's "real" use as it creates a card that is a different size to the standard Australian sized card. It is however awesome for cutting mats for a range of different punch shapes.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Topsy-Turvy Celebration
Paper: Melon Mambo, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Cheerful Treat DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Marker
Other: Modern Label Punch, Scallop Trim Boarder Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Die, Movers & Shapers Punch Windows, 1/8" Lucky Limeade Organdy Ribbon (SAB Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack), Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this card Juliette and bright it is. Will have to case this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails