Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Butterfly Prints, Make a Monster. How is that possible in the same sentence?

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pop on here today before the next round of the Formula 1 Grand Prix starts, and show you some images of my kids class this week. I still have a couple of spots available so if you are at a loss with something to do with the kids these holidays contact me to book a spot. The class starts at 10.00am and the kids will get to make a treat/treasure box and a book mark. Cost is $10.00 per child.

I know I have used some retired product but I have a stash of it that needs to be used up. Here is a picture of the girls projects.

Here is a picture of the boys projects.


Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

These are very cute and I'm sure they'll be popular at your children's class.

Margaret said...

These are wonderful and such a great idea for a class!! Would love to hear how it goes!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails