Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Mrs McGrath's Present

Hi everyone,

Today is the last day of term 3 and I have to say I am looking forward to the next two weeks of not having to race around in the morning organising my DD's for school.

Today also meant it was the last day for DD6's teacher. Mrs McGrath is having her first baby in about six weeks.

Naturally I had to make something for her. Here is the card. (Please forgive me for the fuzziness - I didn't realise how bad it was until I went to edit it just now and I honestly can't be bothered to make another one at the moment).

As you can tell from the colours used she has found out what she is having.

Here is the gift that I made.

Yep a crochet baby blanket. It took a lot longer than I thought it would and I don't know if I could be persuaded to go back and make another one, but it looks lovely. Don't you just love the ducks around the edge?

Don't forget to come back on Sunday where there will be another ESAD blog hop for you to enjoy. This time we are showcasing products from the new Holiday mini.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

michelle Le Breton said...

My god your amazing. I bet the teacher was thrilled with such a thoughtful gift.

Margaret said...

Can I be your DD's teacher?! :)
The blanket is absolutely gorgeous, like heirloom quality wonderful!! And the card is so sweet! I love the little embossed hearts tucked in behind the sweet little feet! Beautiful work, my blogging friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails