Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Daydream Medallion

Hi everyone,

Well after seeing my fabulous V8's race today around Mt Panorama and although Lowndes didn't win, he drove like a man possessed at the end and came third, I thought I might quickly share with you half of the cards for my Stamp A Stack this coming week.

Daydream Medallions was the set we got at Convention and I have to say I was a bit ho hum about it - that was until I actually sat down and had a proper play with it.

This is what I came up with.

The colour combination of Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla is not one that I would normally go with - but it works.

I can certainly see me using this set for Christmas cards as well.

I still have spaces for class this week so if you would like to come along and make these cards you know what do it. Just contact me.

Now, I am going back to the F1 - although Mark Webber had a horrible start, I can but hope he gets himself back into the points. (Do you think maybe I am a closet revhead?)

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Very pretty! I haven't played a lot with this set, but love how the layered images work together! Thanks for giving me more inspiration!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails