Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Countdown to Christmas 2012 - Day 4

Hi everyone,

Well it seems I fell off the wagon yesterday and didn't get Day 4 posted. I was busy all day yesterday with Panto rehearsal and finishing off the K-2 gifts (300 of them), so please forgive me. I will post twice today to get back on track. I really must look into scheduling my posts in advance. It's not like I don't have the pictures already to go - however I generally don't have the time to sit and organise several posts at the one time.

Today I have pulled out an old favorite Snow Swirled. When I first joined Stampin' Up! I just had to have this set in my starter kit. Unfortunately it was a very popular set here in Australia and I had to wait about 4 weeks for it to come off back order. Sadly this set has been somewhat neglected but it is still one of my favorites.

The new ink pads make it very easy to have good clear, crisp images. Have I told you yet how much I love the new ink pads? I have teamed Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla for this card. I do love this combination. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs. I added a little "bling" and there you have it. Another easy card for mass production.

Thanks for looking,


Juliette



1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love the colors together! Snow Swirled is still one of my favorites too! The elegant design makes it so easy to create a pretty card! I love the rhinestones added for a little shine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails