It is that time of the year when "us Demo's" get all very excited at the thought of brand new rubber!!! Yep the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is launched today. My wish list is very long and I will need to pace myself.
It is time for ESAD to bring you another blog hop. If you have never heard of ESAD I am sure you are wondering what ESAD stands for. It stands for Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators and is an on-line group for Australian and New Zealand Demonstrators.
We love what we do and love to share with our customers, friends and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD community through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas and friendship and we are always here to support each other.
So, if you are are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator located in either Australia or New Zealand and would like to know more, please leave me a comment with your email address and I will contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.
Now onto the fun stuff. As demonstrators we are lucky enough to purchase a few sneak peak items from the catalogue before it goes on sale to everyone else. This blog hop is to show you these items. There are 25 of us on all so feel free to go and grab a cuppa before embarking on the hop. Please leave comments where you can. It is always nice to know that someone has actually appreciated what you have done.
You may have arrived here from the very talented Michelle. If not and you are starting from here don't worry you can click on the links on each of the posts and "hop" your way around all 25 of us. Most of us have also provided a full list of participants at the end of our posts just incase you get lost.
Now onto my items. I have to admit that unfortunately I ran out of time and mojo and only have a couple of things to show you.
My first two cards are using the set Mosaic Madness and it's co-ordinating punch (Mosaic Punch) and textured impressions embossing folder (Modern Mosaic). Don't you just love items that work so well together? For these cards I have used the set as an idea for Christmas Cards. You will notice that they are the same design but have different looks.
My second set of cards are using a new Hostess set Simply Sketched. This set comes with three images and three sentiments. I have used reverse masking for two of the cards and with the oval that was cut out of my masking sheet I have made a third card - not point in wasting anything is there?
The colours used for this card are Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White.
The colours used for this one are Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White.
The colours used for this last card are Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White.
Don't you just love names of the new colours - not to mention the actual colours.
Anyway that is enough from me. Now it is time for you to "hop" over to another fabulous Michelle.
Here is a list of all participating just incase you get lost.
1. Michelle Grech www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
2. Juliette Chapman www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
3. Michelle Halling www.michellehcreations.blogspot.com
4. Keryn Campbell www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
5. Kylie Clemmence www.stampinwithkylie.blogspot.com
6. Sharlene Meyer www.magpiecreates.com
7. Anne Wills www.superstamper.blogspot.com
8. Gail Kirby www.stampwithgail.blogspot.com
9. Rochelle Blok www.rochelleblok.blogspot.com.au
10. Andrea Buckland www.creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com
11. Delys Cram www.delysc.wordpress.com
12. Chloe Evans www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com
13. Monique Fielder www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com.au
14. Christie Kunkel www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
15. Jenny Humphreys www.stampinbytheseatofmypants.blogspot.com
16. Tayna Bell www.stampingt.com.au
17. Marsha Hulland www.smudgeinks.blogspot.com.au
18. Richelle Fletcher www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com
19. Libby Dyson www.libbystampz.blogspot.com.au
20. Anna Mathieson www.stampwithanna.com
21. Corina Beyer www.beyondinkstamper.com
22. Emily Campbell www.tinykiwicards.blogspot.com
23. Narelle Hoggard www.handmadybynarelle.wordpress.com
24. Amity Knight www.stampinamity.wordpress.com
25. Angie Jones www.angiescraftfusion.blogspot.com.au
Thanks so much for looking.
'Til next time,