Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Blended Bloom

Hi everyone,

I have finally plucked up the courage to have a play with the Stampin' Blendabilities. Oh my goodness they are a lot of fun! As a kid I loved colouring in using texta's, pencils and the like, but I was never confident with blending. I'm still not, but I'm glad I finally had a go with the Blendabilities.

Naturally I had to use Blended Bloom which is just perfect to use with the Blendabilities. I started off making a birthday card for one of DD10 many friends who are having birthdays in the coming couple of months.


I also made a tag to go on the present bag. This one is Rich Razzleberry.

Then I had to go and have a play with the other colours that I have purchased and as I am always short of birthday cards I decided to make a few more.

The remaining colours are Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana and Pumpkin Pie. I am thinking that I will have to order the remaining colours.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails