Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Reverse Spotlighting


I haven't had time to do much lately - the girls have been keeping me busy. I don't know how the other demo's do it. Looking after their family, creating and actually running classes and workshops!!! I was checking out splitcoaststampers late last week and came upon a tutorial for Reverse Spotlighting. Never one to not try new things, well when it comes to creating, I thought I would give it a go. I am happy with the result.


What do you think? I am going to give it a go next time with a Christmas theme (if I get time to!!!)

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Great Friend (116889) from Spring Mini
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss
Card: Whipser White, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss
Other: 1 1/4" Round punch

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Oct. 27. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Sue Dean said...

Hi Juliette
I like this card, well done. I am struggling to get creative again after holidays so have been looking for inspiration. I look forward to seeing the Christmas take on this one.
Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails